Tuesday 28 August 2012

Inspirations & Influences



For as long as I know I have been in love with jewellery since I was a little girl. Growing up in a home where I was the youngest of 5 sisters I would always look up to them and always enjoyed and loved playing dress up. I would go into their bedrooms and rip out a piece of jewellery and wore it like it was my own. As I got older I began ripping pages of the best fashion magazines and catalogues and stick it into my scrapbook where and this is where I first gathered my influences and apply it to the way I dressed as a young girl. Now as I am young adult I get my inspirations from unusual places where it’s usually unlikely to find, whether it’s looking at different colour walls, buildings and pictures on magazines or even being at the beach. So with this blog I will be sharing my knowledge and my love for fashion with accessories and I really hope you’ll enjoy what I have to offer along with all my tips.

What are your inspirations & influences?




No comments:

Post a Comment