Monday 10 September 2012

Colour Loving!

Can get similar here https://saboskirt.com/index.php?cPath=8
It was such a beautiful day in Melbourne, the sun was out and the atmosphere was so warm. Definitely loving the spring season! My friends and I decided to spend our lunch outside, and I must say it has been a while since we had done that! Since the sun had decided to come out I think it’s only right we let our colours come out too. Colour adds so much to what you wear and we all should not be afraid to experiment. Personally I am a big fan for colour on colour when it comes to jewellery, but I always have to tone it down when it comes to my clothes. So this summer go out there and get as much bright colour accessories as possible and I guarantee you will fall in love with it as much as I do.


 

3 comments:

  1. Nice nails.^^
    Maybe follow each other???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on gfc. Have a nice day!!!:-)

    ReplyDelete