Saturday 15 September 2012

Ring Ring Ring



Amazing rings here
  Recently one of my favourite jewellery stores had a massive sale, and the first section I went to was the “ring section”. There I saw so much that I loved and I ended up spending my uni money on it. Woopsie. A wise man once said “a ring is like a halo on your finger” and this is so true. We all have that piece of jewellery that we love and always have to wear and that becomes kind of like our persona and completes our outfit. For myself, like many of you girls, I’m sure are obsessed with rings!

Once again growing up I only focused my attention on big, bright diamond rings because they were so pretty and they still are. Diamonds are a girl’s best friend and will always be. Wearing diamonds on your fingers definitely takes the clothes you’re wearing to a whole another level, bringing elegance and sophistication to your wardrobe with just a simple touch. That is why when I was a little girl I used to love seeing how older women would wear them because it gave me really big influences. Today I own so much silver diamond rings just because they are so simple but they tell enough and saves me so much time wondering how to style it up with other accessories.

Although today as I look around a lot of young girls around my age are slightly shifting their choice of rings. Going towards a funkier, rocky and bold style and that has definitely caught my eye and has become of my new fashion love. With so many different designs on such a small accessory is so fascinating and you can still manage to style it up with other jewellery of your choice and it still looks hot. Now in my jewellery box there’s diamonds and funky rings, total opposites but hey opposites attract right?

No comments:

Post a Comment