Saturday 15 September 2012

The evolution of chunky watches!




Heaps to choose from at asos

My have times changed. I still remember when big, chunky watches were considered “old fashioned” and now they’re everywhere today! I came across these amazing ways of styling big gold watches with amazing jewellery.  They give such an eye catching, elegant yet edgy look, which is why I love to wear my big watches with anything, from a day at uni to a night out with friends. Though it’s important to not go overboard, as much as we want to it can look a bit tacky. Looking at these pictures, the girls accessorise the watch so well, from colour coordination to the amount they choose to use. It is so cool how well the big, chunky gold watches have evolved and are being worn by so many young girls out there! Go out and buy yourself one, I guarantee you will fall in love with it as much I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment