Saturday 15 September 2012

Bedazzled Nails











This is such a new and emerging trend that is happening today. Whoever would have thought to bedazzle their nails? I certainly didn’t until I ran into a friend of mine, who showed of her nails full of cute little studs on them. It was so unique and different that I had to write a post about this. The studs look so hard-core and rocky and the best thing is they come in different colours and styles. How cool is that?

Take a look at these to give you some ideas on how to style up your nails next time you get your mani done.

2 comments:

  1. I saw someone who had what looked like hundreds and thousands on her nails. They look great and from what I heard, really easy to apply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah they are, take a look at the tutorial I uploaded. Super EASY!

    ReplyDelete